Terry Bicycles Echelon Tight - Women's
Item # TRY0023
Terry Bicycles Echelon Tight - Women's $194.95
The right to be light.
The Women's Echelon Tight is Terry Bicycles' lightest pair of cycling tights, making it ideal for short stints in spin class, temperate mornings in early fall, or an extra hit of modesty on summer outings. And no, "summer" isn't a mistake there, because the Echelon Tights are engineered for use in temperatures we would typically associate with the shortest of shorts and a healthy application of sunscreen.
The tights consist primarily of Eschler's Coldblack blend, which combines polyester (moisture management), nylon (durability), and spandex (stretch and return) with Schoeller's Coldblack technology in order to keep you fully covered, fully mobile, dry, and cooler than with typical cycling tights. According to Terry, the tights' Coldblack treatment keeps the skin underneath 9 degrees Fahrenheit cooler than non-Coldblack tights, so full coverage doesn't necessitate a corresponding increase in body temperature.
The tights are finished with a wide, accommodating waistband, elastic-free cuffs, and a Flex Air Lite chamois. The chamois is an Elastic Interface model, and it features the same construction features as Terry's top-end Flex Air model but—per the "Lite" appellation—is slightly thinner. It's still host to a body of micro perforations and tapered wings that encourage breathability, ventilation, and motion, it just does so with a chamois weight better suited to shorter periods of activity in the heat.
- Lightweight cycling tights for modest coverage
- Synthetic fabric treated to resist external heat
- Slightly thinner chamois is breathable and flexible
- Non-elastic, non-restrictive cuffs and front waistband
View more Women's Tights & Bib Tights
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.