Whether you're looking for some extra coverage for chilly spring and fall rides, or simply want full protection from the sun, the Terry Bicycles Breakaway Tight offers multi-season performance in a comfortable package. Based on Terry's best-selling Breakaway Knicker, these tights use the same anatomic 6-panel construction and ultra-soft lycra materials, but with full-length coverage and a gentle gripper at the ankle to keep them in place as you pedal. The wide elastic-free waistband provides a secure and comfortable fit, while the flat-seam construction eliminates chafing when you're riding for hours at a time.
The Breakaway Tight uses Terry's Fleet Chamois, which is made in Italy using proven Elastic Interface Technology. This 4-way stretch insert with soft wings provides excellent freedom of movement on the saddle, and uses multi-density foam to cushion sensitive areas on longer rides. The smooth microfiber fabric with seamless construction is soft against your skin, and features reduced bulk at the inner thigh to minimize chafing and ensure comfort for the times you're off the bike.
- Women's cycling tights offering multi-season performance
- Provides coverage against chilly temperatures, or the sun
- 6-panel anatomic construction for a comfortable fit
- Ultra-soft lycra fabric for next-to-skin comfort
- Italian-made Fleet chamois cushions your sit bones
- Wide, elastic-free waistband secures the fit
- Gentle ankle grippers keep the leg bands in place
- Flatlock seams throughout to minimize chafing and irritation
- Item #TRY003I
- 75% nylon, 25% spandex
- Fleet (Elastic Interface Technology)
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help