Bella Prima Knicker
Knickers are a great way to add versatility to your cycling wardrobe, providing a touch of thermal warmth during cooler transitional seasons where regular bib shorts simply won't cut it. Following suit, the Terry Bicycles Women's Bella Prima Knicker keeps you comfortable on early-morning starts with its extended coverage and matte performance fabric. This fabric features a high degree of stretch, so you're never held back from moving around in different cycling positions or pedaling out of the saddle. It's a bit on the thin side, so it's definitely best for those rides that are slightly chilly, but not overly cold and windy.
Perhaps its most notable feature is the Italian-made Flex Air chamois, which uses Elastic Interface Technology to masterfully conform to your body. This means you'll be able to pedal for hours at a time without feeling like you're wearing an overly bulky pad or being held back from moving properly on your bike. It's perforated for increased breathability and does a nice job of absorbing vibration from broken pavement and rough stretches of road.
Another prominent feature are 2.5-inch comfort leg bands, which makes this pair of knickers really stand out from cheaper options on the market. By removing elastic from the equation, Terry Bicycles was able to engineer a pair of knickers that stay in place while you're pedaling, but without any of the pinching or irritation you've come to associate with elastic bands.
- Essential coverage for those early-morning starts
- Flex Air chamois lessens vibration and saddle pressure
- 2.5-inch comfort leg bands stay in place without pinching
- Performance matte fabric is lightweight and breathable
- High spandex content for muscle compression and support
- Ample stretch characteristics allow for flexibility
- Reflective tape on calves for increased visibility