Blasting XC hot laps is best done at fast speed, and with minimal rolling resistance, and Teravail's Ehline Tires are built for exactly that. They feature tightly spaced, short center lugs for grip while accelerating and braking, with ramping on the front side to reduce rolling resistance on fast, hard-packed dirt. Transition lugs are spaced out to shed mud in the event of a shower, while buttressed side lugs are staggered to offer control when you're braking under speed. Each different territory of tread features a unique style of siping to elevate grip. In the center, the tread features siping that's perpendicular to the direction of travel, which help with grip under acceleration, while the transition lugs offer horseshoe siping that allow the lugs to conform to the terrain and maintain traction while braking. The outermost lugs use siping parallel to tire, increasing grip when cornering. Combined, you'll find quick rolling, powerful braking, and controlled traction on hard-packed XC trails.
Teravail offers the Ehline in two different casings — the Durable Bead-to-Bead, and Light-and-Supple, aptly named for their riding characteristics. The Durable Bead-to-Bead casing offers protection from throughout the whole tire, with robust woven polymer composite between the outer rubber and inner casing, within the sidewalls, as well as tread, preventing tears and abrasions in rough terrain. Additionally, a second tightly woven layer of protection is added under the tread to protect from punctures. Conversely, the Light and Supple offers the basics when puncture protection is less critical, with decreased weight, and an extra-supple feel at lower pressures, elevating comfort while you ride.
- Speedy XC tires with minimal rolling resistance
- Ramped center and transition lugs roll quickly
- Butresses on outer lugs elevate cornering grip
- Center lugs are tight and short for grip and speed
- Durable casing holds up to rugged terrain
- Shed grams with Light & Supple casing option
- Multi-directional siping increases traction for braking, cornering, accelerating
- Item #TVL000E
- durable, light and supple
- 2.3in, 2.5in
- tubeless-ready clincher
- Claimed Weight
- [2.3in, light and supple] 1lb 8.2oz (685g), [2.3in durable] 1lb 15oz (880g), [2.5in, light and supple] 1lb 12.6oz (810g), [2.5in, durable] 1lb 15.6oz (895g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help