When your adventures take more than just an afternoon, having a tire that can hold up to adverse conditions is critical. The Teravail Cumberland tire is prepared for whatever trail you want to toss it's way. With super durable woven aramid fibers reinforcing the tread and sidewall, the tire was built with long distance expeditions and racing on the mind. Aramid fibers, twice as strong as Kevlar, and lighter in weight, back up your rubber with the support it needs to avoid punctures while you delve deeper into the backwoods.
Cumberland's tread lands in a sweet spot with aggressive lugs on the perimeter, for cornering without fear of sliding out, and smaller knobs in between to lower weight and rolling resistance. Top it all off with the push for wider, more plush tires, this tire sports a girthy 2.6in width, allowing you to significantly lower your tire pressure for unsurpassed traction along banked corners, gravel, and rocks. If your goal is to bang out as many miles as possible, no matter the rocks and roots that unfold on the trail ahead, the Cumberland tire will treat you well.
- A girthy tire for extended days and questionable conditions
- 2.6in for solid rubber to dirt contact and lower PSI
- Aggressive side lugs for locking into corners
- Small center knobs reduce weight and rolling resistance
- Aramid reinforced sidewalls for a wide trail tire you can trust