Why We Like The FlatForce Stem
We like the FlatForce Stem because it delivers stiff and responsive handling while maintaining a light weight thanks to a hollow 7075 T7X alloy construction. Syntace claims this stem's stiffness and strength matches those weighing over 200 grams. It's compatible with bars up to 800mm in width and features secure clamping and minimized pressure points thanks to the brand's 200-degree head.
- A lightweight alloy stem that's both stiff and responsive
- Constructed from 7075 T7X alloy with a hollow design
- Four-bolt bar attachment with Syntace's 200-degree head
- Compatible with bars up to 800mm in width
- Minimized pressure points improve handlebar durability
- Item #SYN000E
- 7075 T7X alloy
- 44mm, 55mm, 66mm, 77mm, 88mm, 99mm, 111mm
- Clamp Diameter
- Steer Tube Diameter
- Bar Attachment
- four bolt
- Claimed Weight
- [44mm] 3.9oz (111g), [55mm] 4.2oz (119g), [66mm] 4.1oz (116g), [77mm] 4.4oz (124g), [88mm] 5.4oz (153g), [99mm] 5.7oz (163g), [111mm] 6.3oz (179g)
- Recommended Use
- mountain bike
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 10 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help