Why We Like The XR1.0 Carbon Saddle
The XR1.0 Carbon Saddle from Syncros is designed with a women's specific fit and enough cushioning for powering across root-latticed trails and rocky climbs. The addition of 7x9mm carbon rails and a carbon-injected nylon base add to the saddle's vibration damping power, too, so we feel comfortable riding tricky terrain all day. It features a light layer of PU cushioning and a soft microfiber outer cover that wraps over the entire saddle for protection from wear and tear. While this is a race-minded approach, this is not strictly a race saddle. Syncros includes a pressure-relief channel in the middle of the saddle for a strategic distribution of weight, and the positive material surrounding the channel is shaped to accommodate women's anatomies.
- A high-performance mountain bike saddle built for long rides
- A carbon-reinforced nylon base and carbon rails dampen vibration
- Light PU foam adds extra cushioning for increased comfort
- Microfabric cover wraps around the saddle to fight wear
- The central channel relieves pressure in soft tissue areas
- Available in two different widths for finding our perfect fit