SP2.0 Shock Pump
Whether its the first ride of the season, your bi-weekly tune up, or you're just setting up your new ride, setting up your shock correctly can be the difference between perfect balance of plush cushion and pedaling support, or wallowing and bottoming out through every corner. With the Syncros SP2.0 Shock Pump, setting your shock up is a breeze. It features a Zero-leak 2-step Shrader valve that threads to your shock securely while you pump, and a large, 1.5-inch dial gauge to let you know where the pressure is. A rotating knob lets you bleed air, if you pumped a little too much, and spins to secure into the integrated handle for secure storage.
- Tune your shock to perfection with this precision pump
- Large gauge lets you keep track of pressure
- Alloy barrel releases up to 11CC of pressure with every pump
- Integrated handle with dock keeps hose and head secure
- Rotating knob for precision air bleeding
- Zero-Leak 2-Step Schrader secures to valves for easy pumping