Classic shape with a modern touch.
Syncros shows an appreciation for clean lines and sleek shapes within its enviable RR1.0 line. Molded with high-modulus carbon fiber, the RR1.0 Carbon Aero Bar/Stem 400 comes with a vibration-dampening disposition and stiff, responsive steering and handling. Though it's meant for racing, the bar's flat tops also make for a larger platform for resting palms while sitting up on training rides. This incurs a slight weight gain compared to the RR1.0's more traditionally shaped sibling, but we think the added comfort on long climbs is worth it.
The RR1.0 line's drops adopt a largely traditional round shape, but Syncros does add a slight ergo bend to combat fatigue and allow for a solid grip on the bars when tucking into an aerodynamic position, without taking away from the RR1.0's clean aesthetic. The 80mm reach and 130mm drop push this bar to the shorter, shallower end of the traditional spectrum without taking away from its versatility.
- Clean matte bars are versatile enough to train or race on
- Carbon fiber construction dampens road vibrations and saves grams
- Flat top bars provide respite for tired hands and wrists
- Traditional, rounded drops allow for a reliable grip on descents
- Only compatible with the Syncros RR1.0 Aerobar/Stem Top Cap Kit