Fraser IC SL Special Edition Handlebar
If the Fraser IC SL Special Edition Handlebar looks familiar to you, it's probably because you've seen it on the front of Schurter's bike when he won cross-country World Championships and the World Cup overall title in the same year. This ultra-lightweight integrated bar/stem combo is designed with his preferred geometry, featuring a minus 25-degree rise to get that super low bar position for competitive XC racing. The integrated design comes in at an impressively low weight of 220g, and offers a direct handling feel that simply can't be matched by conventional setups. The effective stem length is 90mm, and the bars employ Syncros' flat T-bar shape that measures in at 740mm wide with 9-degrees of backsweep and a 6-degree upsweep. A 1-1/8in steerer diameter ensures almost universal compatibility with modern mountain bikes.
- An ultra-lightweight integrated cockpit for cross-country racing
- Minus 25-degree rise for a low and aggressive bar position
- Once-piece construction for a responsive steering feel
- UD carbon fiber with Superlight layup weighs only 220g
- Sanding on grip and lever area helps reduce clamping force
- 1-1/8in steer tube diameter fits most modern suspension forks