Fraser IC SL Handlebar
The Fraser IC SL Handlebar is the ultimate lightweight cockpit for discerning cross country riders and racers. It's based on the design of Syncros' popular flat handlebar, but is integrated with the stem into a one-piece, unidirectional carbon fiber masterpiece that significantly cuts down on weight compared to a conventional bar and stem—all thanks to Syncros' Super Lightweight carbon fiber layup that produces components that are 10% lighter on average while maintaining the same performance and durability. The Fraser IC SL Handlebar features a minus 8-degree rise that promotes an aggressive riding position for precise cornering and handling, and the effective stem length is 90mm. The width measures in at 740mm, with 9-degrees of backsweep and a 6-degree upsweep. A 1-1/8in steerer diameter ensures almost universal compatibility with modern mountain bikes.
- Integrated bar and stem for XC riding and racing
- UD carbon fiber with Superlight layup weighs only 220g
- Minus 8-degree stem for precise cornering and handling
- Once-piece construction for a responsive steering feel
- Sanding on grip and lever area helps reduce clamping force
- 1-1/8in steer tube diameter fits most modern suspension forks