Item # SWF0016
Swiftwick Vibe Zero Socks $12.99
The road may be hot in the afternoon, but you know better than to pedal around in sandals. You slip on the cool Swiftwick Vibe Zero Sock and ride to your preferred watering hole to lower your body temperature and inhibitions.
- Synthetic Olefin fiber dries quickly, breathes, wicks moisture, and resists the growth of odor-causing microbes while also remaining impervious to chemicals and perspiration
- This durable, versatile polymer won the Nobel Prize in 1996, produces very little waste during manufacturing, and is easily recyclable to reduce environmental impact
- Seamless prevents rubbing and blistering during long rides or runs
- Olefin toe and heel provide long-lasting durability
- Arch hugs your foot's natural shape but doesn't cut off circulation
- Y-Heel contour anchors the heel and moves with your foot, not with your shoe's collar
- Terry cushioning over the Achilles helps prevent injury
- Lightweight top of foot encourages ample breathability and isn't bulky
- Thicker sole provides great breathability and a little cushioning to reduce impact
- Spandex cuff doesn't move no matter what you do with your summer day
- No-show, below-ankle height provides just enough coverage for your running, hiking, or golf shoes while providing maximum breathability during hot days
View more Bike Socks
|US MEN||3.5 - 6||6 - 9.5||10 - 13||13.5 - 16|
|US WOMEN||5 - 7.5||8 - 10||10.5 - 14||14.5 - 16.5|
|EU||35 - 37||39 - 42||43 - 46||47 - 49|
- How to Measure:
- Use your shoe size to select the correct sock size.
Reviews & Community
Nice foot mitten
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
With full disclosure that I have a preference for wool, I will say that this is my fav non-wool sock. A thoughtful-with-respect-to-footwear guy in Driggs Idaho pointed me to these socks, and I bought a pair. They do wick moisture well. They fit my foot very well -- with a bit of compression, it is nice firm wrap. I haven't worn them often enough to have a sense for their longevity, but they show no signs of wear yet.