Why We Like The Pursuit Zero Sock
The Pursuit Zero Sock is naturally breathable on hot days and adequately warm on those chilly fall and spring activities. We wear this sock more than anything else in our wardrobe during the spring and fall, whether it's on the trail or in the office. The light cushioning makes these a favorite for when we're stomping through trail or going for an early spring run.
- Merino Wool provides warmth in the winter and cooling in the summer
- Absorbs moisture without losing the ability to regulate temperature
- Reinforced heel and toe to maximize durability
- Has a soft, no-itch feel from cuff to toe
- Versatile mid-cushion option delivers lasting comfort and performance
- No-show cuff sits just below the ankle with a minimal extension above your shoe
- Item #SWF001X
- 66% Merino Wool, 32% nylon, 2% spandex
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help