Item # SWF000X
Swiftwick Pursuit Seven Merino Socks $21.99
Charge into comfort.
Take advantage of Nature's own technical fiber with the Swiftwick Pursuit Seven Merino Socks. Crafted with just the right amount of support and coverage, these seven-inch crew socks give you a barrier against stray branches on the trail, as they gently hug your calves. On the toe and heel, Swiftwick employs medium cushion that's versatile for hard-hitting trail days on the bike, or hiking into the backcountry, while the toe features seamless design that prevents irritation and chaffing. These particular socks combine the odor-fighting and quick drying properties of merino wool with a touch of nylon and spandex that boosts durability, and offers a gentle stretch that always returns to original shape to keep you comfortable on the longest days in the saddle.
- Breathable socks for hard-hitting trails
- Medium cushion takes the sting out of rock gardens
- Prevent irritation and chaffing with seamless toe
- Merino meets a touch of nylon for added durability
- 7-inch cuff gives you the coverage you want on the trail
View more Bike Socks
|US MEN||3.5 - 6||6 - 9.5||10 - 13||13.5 - 16|
|US WOMEN||5 - 7.5||8 - 10||10.5 - 14||14.5 - 16.5|
|EU||35 - 37||39 - 42||43 - 46||47 - 49|
- How to Measure:
- Use your shoe size to select the correct sock size.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
I really like these socks. Finally a company that makes socks that fit on man sized feet. Most companies only makes socks for little boys. But these do the trick. 48 Wide.