SwiftwickPursuit Four Sock
Item # SWF001N
- 100% Guaranteed Returns
Free Shipping on orders over $50
What do you think about this product?
May 14, 2021
These socks changed my life
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 174 lbs
...That's a bit dramatic, I know. A friend of mine who owned a bike shop started carrying these in his store. He gave me a warning that I will never forget, "If you buy these socks, you will no longer want to wear any other brand of sock." I purchased the Pursuit Four in charcoal and went home, tried them on, and I knew my friend was right. That was over 10yrs ago. My sock drawer is now 85% Swiftwicks with the remaining 15% being freebies from events or old hiking socks that I should probably throw out. These socks wrap your foot with just the right amount of compression. It's like they're giving your feet a hug. There are no annoying seams anywhere and no weird bunching material in places like next to your pinky toe. The Pursuits have a reasonable thickness to them, but because they're merino wool, they're not too hot. In fact, I wear these on rides in the summer heat of central TX and they actually regulate my foot temperature very well. On absolute scorchers, I'll switch over to my Swiftwick Vision or Aspires. But these really are good all year round. They are the perfect sock. There is none better. And I now ask for them for Christmas every year. So, now I pass on the warning. If you get these, you just might not want to wear anything else.
February 16, 2021
I think the other reviewer was confused on the title - this is not a 4-pack of socks, rather 4 refers to the height of the sock. Overall love the fit and feel. Great active socks!