Performance Seven Sock
As you charge up a mountain road in July, your feet remain dry, cool, and supremely comfortable thanks to the Swiftwick Performance Seven Sock and its ability to expel interior heat and moisture.
- Synthetic Olefin fiber dries quickly, breathes, wicks moisture, and resists the growth of odor-causing microbes while also remaining impervious to chemicals and perspiration
- This durable, versatile polymer that won the Nobel Prize in 1996 produces very little waste during manufacturing, and is easily recyclable to reduce environmental impact
- Hidden toe seam prevents rubbing and blistering during long walks or rides
- Nylon toe and heel provide long-lasting durability
- Spandex in the arch hugs your foot's natural shape to keep it in place and feeling right in your shoe
- Y-Heel contour anchors the heel and moves with your foot, not with your shoe's collar
- Lightweight top of foot encourages ample breathability and isn't bulky
- Double weave on the sole provides great breathability and a little cushioning to reduce impact
- Compression cuff doesn't move no matter what you do for training or exercise
- Mid-calf height features a seven-inch cuff and prevents rubbing from the collar of your shoe and helps deter ankle-to-chain encounters
- Item #SWF0027
- olefin, nylon, spandex
- Recommended Use
- cycling, running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 17 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.