Performance Four Sock
A ride to the other side of the city can squeeze a lot of sweat from your pores, but with the breathable Swiftwick Performance Four Sock, you don't have to deal with pools of sweat in your cycling shoe.
- Synthetic Olefin fiber dries quickly, breathes, wicks moisture, and resists the growth of odor-causing microbes while also remaining impervious to chemicals and perspiration
- This durable, versatile polymer that won the Nobel Prize in 1996 produces very little waste during manufacturing, and is easily recyclable to reduce environmental impact
- Hidden toe seam prevents rubbing and blistering during long walks or runs
- Nylon toe and heel provide long-lasting durability
- Spandex in the arch hugs your foot's natural shape to keep it in place and feeling right in your shoe
- Y-Heel contour anchors the heel and moves with your foot, not with your shoe's collar
- Lightweight top of foot encourages ample breathability and isn't bulky
- Double weave on the sole provides great breathability and a little cushioning to reduce impact
- Compression double cuff doesn't move no matter what you do for training or exercise
- Four-inch ankle height prevents rubbing from the collar of your running, hiking, or cycling shoe
- Item #SWF0023
- Olefin, nylon, spandex
- Recommended Use
- cycling, running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 15 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.