Maxus One Sock
Aptly-named, Swiftwick's Maxus One Socks skip straight past "lightly cushioned" on their way to plush, luxuriously soft territory. Complete with the supportive, compressive fit along the arch that Swiftwick is known for, the Maxus One's cushioning doesn't get in the way of the socks' ability to move with you while you run or ride. The brand's moisture-wicking Olefin construction maintains breathability and provides a structured fit that stays securely in-place. A linked-toe seam gives your toes space to wiggle blister-free, while the one-inch cuff promises not to disappear beneath your shoes. Finally, Switfwicks makes the Maxus in the US, so the purchase is as kind to the domestic economy as it is to your feet.
- Highly-cushioned low-cut sock for cycling and running
- Compressive fit along the arch supports your foot
- Olefin fiber wicks moisture and maintains breathability
- Linked-toe seam helps prevent chafing and blisters
- 1in cuff sits just above your shoes
- Made in the USA