Why We Like The Flite XT Zero Sock
Support, wicking properties, and cushion. That's what we want in a sock, and that's what we get with the Flite XT Zero Sock. It absorbs impacts and excels when it comes to breathability and moisture management, and the Flite XT Zero is a go-to for cross-training thanks to AnkleLock technology and GripDry fibers.
- A sock for cross-training needs with lateral transitions
- GripDry fibers prevent your feet from slipping inside your shoe
- Swiftwick's signature Olefin fiber wicks moisture and keep your feet dry
- AnkleLock Technology offers targeted support around the ankle
- Flex Channels improve range of motion and moisture control
- Medium cushion provides breathability and absorbs impacts