Setting out to find lightweight pads shouldn't mean that they're lacking in, well, the padding department. With the progression we've seen in all kinds of materials in the bike world, we have started to expect more, from less, and Sweet Protection has its name in the game in that department. It shouldn't be a surprise that Sweet's Knee Pads manage to capture our interest, packing in serious protection from its proprietary SAS-TEC SCL2 padding, which uses a 3D constructed visco-elastic polymer that manages to stay soft while we pedal, and firm up on impact to absorb shock. SAS-TEC keeps things lightweight, while breathable perforated neoprene makes up the remainder of the pad to let your sweat move away while you ride, too. Since moisture-wicking will only get you so far, Sweet Protection crafted the Knee Pads so that all padding can be removed, so you can toss the sleeves in the wash without stressing about what it might do to the padding you're counting on.
- Tough, but light pads for hard-charging days
- 3D articulated pad has outstanding shock absorption
- Fit is designed to stay comfortable on the bike
- Breathable perforated neoprene lets sweat escape
- Pads are removable for easy washing after rides
- Lock fit in place with sticky neoprene on top
- For extra security pads are equipped with adjustable top strap