Hunter Light Short
Your weekend might take you into undulating loamy rollers in the PNW, or to the bright red slickrock desert, regardless of where you end up, you'll want a short like Sweet Protection's Men's Hunter Light Shorts on your side for conquering miles of singletrack. They feature lightweight, free-flexing fabrics that are fine-tuned for a fit that accommodates getting aggressive in the saddle, with enough room to toss on your favorite padded liner for customized comfort and support.
The Hunter Light Shorts are designed with DuPont Sorona fabric, which is comprised of renewably sourced fibers that cut down on greenhouse gas emissions and energy consumption — all without sacrificing durability, stretch characteristics, or smooth-wearing comfort. Sweet Protection then realized you'll probably encounter passing showers and flinging muck, so they finished it with a DWR treatment that repels outside moisture and dirt.
- breathable shorts to bust out hot-laps or endurance expeditions
- DuPont Sorona is sourced from 37% plant-based fibers
- Sorona is exceptionally lightweight, smooth, and tough
- Laser-cut ventilation holes for cool-wearing comfort
- DWR finish repels oncoming showers and flinging dirt
- Hook-and-loop waist adjusters for a fine-tuned fit
- Zippered cargo pocket stores trail essentials