Remarkably lightweight, reliably tough.
Sweet Protection is here to tell your noggin it can remain comfortably situated and reliably protected while pedaling up long fire roads, then plunging downhill at high speeds, at least when it's wearing the Dissenter MIPS Helmet. This helmet is upgraded with MIPS technology to reduce the rotational forces from an angled impact, should you take a nasty spill on the trail. In-Mold construction keeps it exceptionally lightweight and well-ventilated, so you'll remain comfortable through hours of continuous trail riding.
Besides its upgraded MIPS technology and lightweight, well-ventilated feel, the Dissenter MIPS dials in a secure, ultra-comfortable fit with Sweet Protection's Occigrip retention dial along the backside of the helmet. Soft silicone pads distribute pressure to alleviate pressure points when you're cranking it down tightly atop your noggin. Additionally, you'll find a shatter-resistant visor that does a great job of shielding your face from harsh sunlight and trailside brush.
- Lightweight, well-ventilated trail lid
- In-Mold construction keeps it light and tough
- MIPS dissipates rotational forces from impacts
- Occigrip retention system with micro-adjust dial
- Shatter-resistant visor blocks sunlight and brush
- Intake and exhaust vents for cool-wearing comfort
- Soft silicone pads alleviate wearing discomfort