Bushwhacker II MIPS Helmet
Sweet Protection believes that safety, style, and comfort can coexist on the trail, so they've created the Bushwhacker II MIPS Helmet for aggressive riders seeking a lightweight, well-ventilated lid upgraded with MIPS technology. This technology places a low-friction, elastomeric liner inside of the helmet, which rotates independently around your noggin in the event of a crash. Ultimately, MIPS dissipates incoming forces when you hit the ground at an angled impact plane, instead of merely protecting your head against straight-on impacts like a traditional trail lid.
Upgraded over the first generation Bushwhacker, you'll find this second version is much lighter and feels remarkably cooler in the oppressive heat, thanks to Sweet Protection's Superficial Temporal Artery Cooling Channel with numerous exhaust ports at the backside of the helmet. Sweet Protection's Occigrip mechanism secures tightly with the twist of a rear-mounted dial, so you can quickly adjust the helmet and get on with your trail ride. Moreover, the adjustable visor is compatible with goggles for those enduro speed fiends, plus there's soft silicone pads that alleviate any discomfort you'd experience while wearing the Bushwhacker II for hours.
- Style, safety, and comfort coalesce for trail and enduro
- In-Mold construction keeps it low-profile and lightweight
- MIPS technology dissipates rotational forces during a crash
- Large intake and exhaust vents for cool-wearing comfort
- Occigrip mechanism tightens securely by twisting a dial
- Soft silicone pads prevent irritation on long rides
- Adjustable visor is compatible with goggles