Race Ready Roof Rack
Mountain bikes, road bikes, long trips, and short drives, the Swagman Race Ready Roof Rack does it all with zero frame contact and no need to remove your front wheel. This makes it quick and easy to load your bike onto the roof of your car, and you don't have to worry about scratching your pristine carbon frame, or leaving your wheel at the trailhead by mistake. The ratcheting arm holds the front wheel firmly in the tray, while two lower straps with padded bumpers secure the bike in place without scratching your wheels. The rack fits bikes with 24 - 29in wheels, and works with everything from skinny road slicks to 5in fat bike tires. The universal mount fits round, square, and oval cross bars, and the whole system assembles in a matter of minutes so you can get to the trails with minimal delay.
- A zero frame contact, wheels-on roof rack
- Ratcheting arm holds the front wheel securely
- Lower straps secure the wheels without scratching
- Fits mountain, road, or fat bikes with 24 - 29in wheels
- Tray works with tires up to 5-inches wide
- Universal mount fits round, square, and oval cross bars
- Additional 70mm bolts included to fit large diameter cross bars
- Ratchet arm folds down when not in use
- Item #SBK000Q
- Bike Capacity
- 1 (max weight 45lb)
- round, square, and 3.75in oval cross bars, bikes with 24in - 29in wheels and tires up to 5in wide
- Part Number
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.