Patrol Truck Rack
The Swagman Patrol Truck Rack is a secure way to transport both road and mountain bikes in the bed of your truck, without making any contact with the bike's frame, unlike a tailgate pad. The aluminum telescoping cross bar is easily adjusted to fit any size of truck, and uses soft padded brackets to secure it to the bed. On top of the cross bar you'll find Impakt Fork Mounts that attach to your bike's front fork, securing it in place after you've removed the front wheel.
The rack includes 2 Impakt Fork Mounts for a total capacity of 2 bikes, but you can easily expand it to 3 or more by purchasing additional fork mounts. The max load is 35lb per bicycle, and the fork mounts fit 9 x 100mm quick-release and 15 x 100mm thru-axle dropouts out of the box. If your bike has 12 x 100mm, 15 x 110mm Boost, or 15 x 150mm fat bike dropouts, you will need to purchase a separate adapter. The Patrol Truck Rack includes 4 lock cores that lock the bikes to the rack, and the rack to your vehicle.
- Haul your bikes in the bed of your truck with this versatile rack
- Aluminum telescoping bar allows for easy fit and adjustment
- Soft padded brackets fasten the rack to your truck bed
- Fork mounts provide a secure fit that won't damage your frame
- Rotating and locking knob allows for a micro-adjustable fit
- 2 bike capacity is expandable by purchasing additional fork mounts
- Fits 15 x 100mm thru-axle and 9 x 100mm quick-release dropouts
- Includes 4 lock cores that lock bikes to the rack, and rack to the vehicle