The Suunto 3 may have all the appearances of a watch, but it packs much more powerful tech to keep us living balanced lives as we pursue our goals. All too often we're burning the candle at both ends, without bringing awareness to recovery as part of training. The Suunto 3 helps us bring balance to training and our daily routines by keeping track of metrics 24/7 like steps, calories expended, sleep and stress.
To help us reach our fitness goals, the Suunto 3 provides an adaptive training plan, which generates plans each week to help you maintain or build upon your current fitness. Where some watches track data for only one sport, the Suunto 3 uses wrist-based heart rate and cadence to gather metrics as we run, ride, swim or hike. The mobile-connected GPS allows you to record activities when outdoors, while the wrist-based sensors ensure accurate reading when at the gym.
- Durable watch to keep life in balance between training and rest
- GPS tracking for outdoor activities to record runs or rides
- Wrist heart rate monitor eliminates need for chest strap
- 24/7 tracking of daily steps, calories, and sleep to keep things in harmony
- New Outdoor watch face displays atmospheric data on the move
- Suunto's app analyzes data to keep track of fitness trends
- Training guidance helps match your goals to your routines