Why We Like The Edna Fat Bike Tire
Fatties fit fine on our trusty all-rounder steed, which means we're out to tackle the stuff that leaves skinnier tires flailing, and we're doing it all with our gal Edna. Surly's Edna Fat Bike Tire makes skidding on snow and getting stuck in sand traps a thing of the past. A unique tread pattern bites the loose stuff and features a tight center tread that doesn't drag on hardpack surfaces.
- Surly's Edna: An ultra-versatile fat bike tire for tackling it all
- Ride super loose or hardpack with both bite and minimal drag
- A 4.3-inch footprint makes for enough traction for riding anything
- Tubeless-ready clincher allows us to run lower tire pressures as needed
- Weighing in at 1400g for a fat tire that doesn't hold back
- Item #SRYC015
- 26 x 4.3in
- tubeless ready clincher
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 14.9oz (1330g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help