Velvet Bar Tape
From the bars of Sagan to Quick-Step, Supacaz bar tape has become a common sight in the peloton, and one touch of the smooth-yet-tacky Velvet Bar Tape will tell you why. It's impossible smooth for bar tape, both in terms of touch and the silicone gel padding's ability to absorb road noise. Despite its gentle feel, the tape stands up to elemental abuse from sun and rain alike.
- Velvety bar tape that's a tough as it is smooth
- Durable face resists the elements and stays tacky when wet
- More supple bar feel than Supacaz's Sticky Kush tape
- Light cushioning absorbs road noise without impeding bar feel
- Aluminum bar plugs add a touch of luxury
- Included finishing tape is a step above the industry standard