Bling Bar Tape
Some things in cycling speak for themselves. Sagan's dominant performances in three successive world championships, for example, or the aggressive, titular bling in Supacaz's Bling Bar Tape. The Bling tape's metallic finish is the bar tape equivalent of ano hubs and spokes, and it has a uniquely tacky face material and a thin layer of cushion that absorbs more road noise than it has any right to do. The tape maintains confident grip, even when wet, and the padding doesn't create obtrusive bulk under gloves or bare hands.
- Top-tier bar tape that doesn't slack on style
- Metallic finish brings ano look to handlebar tape
- Durable face resists the elements and stays tacky when wet
- Light cushion absorbs road noise without impeding bar feel
- Aluminum bar plugs add a touch of luxury
- Included finishing tape is a step above the industry standard