Item # SCL000Y
Suncloud Polarized Optics Portal Sunglasses - Polarized $79.99
Precision optics without the lofty price.
The Suncloud Optics Polarized Portal Sunglasses offer incredible value with their lightweight, face-wrapping fit combined with the glare-cutting optics of a polarized lens. Not only does the polarized lens kill distracting glare bouncing off reflective surfaces like water and snow, but it also snaps out quickly for adjusting to varying light conditions. Suncloud Optics includes a bonus Rose lens for clear vision in low-light conditions where darker lens tints compromise your vision. Lens slits along the top add functional ventilation to prevent fogging when you're sweating profusely on the trail.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Precision optics without the lofty price tag
- Polarized polycarbonate lens cuts distracting glare
- Lens slits add functional ventilation to prevent fogging
- Includes bonus Rose lens for swapping out in low-light
- Grilamid nylon frame for rugged durability on the trail
- Megol nose and temple pads for a non-slip fit
View more Interchangeable Sunglasses
|POLARIZED GRAY||15%||bright||Elminates glare and provides the truest transmission of natural colors.|
|POLARIZED BROWN||15%||medium/bright||Eliminates glare and enhances contrast while maintaining the accuracy of color transmissions.|
|POLARIZED ROSE||25%||medium||Silver flash mirror eliminates glare while providing an optically comfortable and pleasant lens.|
|BLUE MIRROR||20%||bright||Multi-layered blue mirror on a polarized gray lens eliminates glare and provides the truest transmission of natural colors.|
|GOLDEN MIRROR||14%||bright||Gold mirror on a polarized brown lens eliminates glare and enhances contrast while maintaining the accuracy of color transmissions.|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)