Legs like lightning.
You've heard the term thunder thighs, but have you ever seen legs of lightning? No? We hadn't either until we saw the Sugoi Zap Thermal Bib Knickers for men. These mid-weight winter bibs will keep you warm and dry when the temperatures take a dip, thanks to thermal MidZero Zap fabric that provides full motion stretch, paired with breathability and warmth, but you've owned bibs that insulate before. What makes these thermal bib knickers stand out from the rest are their threads that illuminate under headlights, for full garment reflectivity.
With Sugoi's Zap technology, the entire length of the knicker is wrapped with a mapping of reflective threads. The bibs appear black and stealthy in daylight, and don't stand out in a crowd, but when the sun falls, as it does so quickly in winter and fall, the first gleam of a headlight causes them to illuminate brightly so motorists can know your whereabouts. This full-length reflectivity offers you the peace of mind you need when you're hammering through busy intersections at dusk, or up remote canyons where drivers are paying too much attention to changing fall colors, and not enough to the road.
Since your ride isn't only about being seen, but about being comfortable as well, the bibs are paired with strategic paneling to enhance the fit and comfort, as well as Sugoi's RC Pro chamois for all day comfort in the saddle. The RC Pro uses 15mm high density foam, at its thickest point, which tapers off where less padding is needed, and is perforated for excellent moisture transfer and ventilation. A welded center channel relieves pressure on sensitive parts, and four-way stretch panels move with your body for comfort on the go.
- Winter knickers for full length reflectivity
- MidZero offers 4-way stretch and breathable warmth
- Reflective in low light from top to bottom with Zap
- Support your sit bones with RC Pro chamois
- Leg grippers provide slip free comfort
View more Men's Knickers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.