Whether you happen to live in the ever-rainy Pacific North West, or just get hit with wet training seasons that require a little extra coverage, and Sugoi's Zap Booties are up for the task. They are built with fully seam-sealed polyester to keep the showers out, and your toes dry, and are packed with reflective properties thanks to Sugoi's Zap technology that combines large reflective panels with pixelated fabric for 360-degree visibility. The bottom of the booties use two stretchy straps to secure to your sole, while allowing plenty of room for your cleats, while a tall cuff covers your tights to prevent an icy gap between shoes and tights.
- Ultra-bright booties for total rain coverage
- Waterproof fabric keeps storms at bay
- Fully sealed seams don't let water sneak in
- Hook-and-loop closure at top secures a snug fit
- Tall cuff covers your tights for a gap-free setup
- Zap reflective treatment offers 360-degree visibility
- Item #SUG00FF
- [face fabric] 100% polyester
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.