Ample air flow is a boon for those hot, midsummer rides but becomes something of a hindrance when the temperatures dip below freezing. Cover those vents and stay warm with the Sugoi Zap 2.0 Helmet Cover, which boasts wind and water resistant fabric to keep you going mile after mile. Reflective detailing increases visibility to motorists in low-light and snowy conditions and a little spandex makes sliding this cover over your helmet a cinch.
View more Winter Bike Hats
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.