When the perfect chamois for your long winter base miles just happens to be attached to your favorite summer shorts, don't despair - kit up and layer on a pair of Sugoi Women's SubZero Zap No Chamois Tights. Made from warm SubZero fabric with a water-resistant DWR treatment, these tights fend off the elements to keep you warm through chilly, cloudy days in the saddle. For added functionality through dreary winter months, Sugoi adds large panels of zap reflectivity for massive visibility to others when you're racing the storm home. At the ankles, six-inch zippers provide easy on and off, while a side pocket securely holds small essentials.
- A warm, reflective tight for cold-weather training
- Chamois-free design lends versatility across disciplines
- Water-resistant, thermal fabric keeps you warm
- Zap reflective paneling boosts visibility
View more Women's Tights & Bib Tights
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.