It's a seemingly nice early spring day and you're heading out for a ride, but just as you reach the halfway point the temperature starts to dip and menacing clouds roll in over the hills. Fortunately you've got the Sugoi Men's Stash Jacket tucked away in your jersey pocket, allowing you to quickly arm yourself against surprise downpours and chilly descents. The jacket is constructed from a lightweight woven fabric that provides effective wind and water resistance, and features strategically placed inserts under the sleeves for increased breathability and stretch. It packs down nice and tightly into the included pouch, making it easy to toss in a jersey or saddle bag whenever unpredictable weather looms on the horizon.
- Lightweight, packable cycling jacket for surprise storm cells
- Tightly woven fabric offers protection against wind and rain
- Underarm inserts provide increased breathability and stretch
- Drop tail ensures coverage when you're riding in the drops
- Elastic gripper inside the hem for a stay-put fit
- Packs down tightly into included pouch for easy storage