Premium padding, without the bulk.
Toss on the Sugoi Men's RXS Bib Liner underneath your favorite trail baggies before embarking on spirited rides across alpine ridgelines, moss-covered forests, and coastal headlands. Effortlessly integrating with your favorite riding shorts, the RXS Bib Liner remains extremely lightweight and low-bulk, meaning it won't get in the way of your trail-shredding pursuits. Mesh fabric promotes a well-ventilated, supremely cool feel, even on the warmest rides of the year.
Perhaps most impressive, the Formula FX chamois softens the sting of pummeling through rocky trails with its high-density, vibration-dampening relief pads. Four-way stretch fabric conforms to your body, eliminating chafing and excess irritation. Plus, it perforated design enables moisture to rapidly evaporate, so you won't feel like you're wearing a wet diaper after hours of rigorous riding. Other trail-savvy features include Sugoi's signature leg grippers and built-in pockets for storing energy gels and small accessories.
View more Men's Liners
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.