Low drag, high speed.
If you're getting ready for a busy race season but haven't been lucky enough to be graced with team kit just yet, Sugoi's RSE Team Jersey would be a worthy addition to your racing and training wardrobe. Sugoi constructed the RSE Team to be used while racing and training alike, and it employs a slightly more relaxed fit using more affordable materials when compared to its top-end RSE Jersey.
The jersey comprises a blend of Sugoi's Ultra Aero fabric and mesh paneling, and the two fabrics work together to rapidly draw moisture away from your skin as you ride or race while maintaining a smooth surface to minimize drag. A full-length zipper makes it easy to dump excess heat when you work up a sweat, and three traditional back pockets hold bottles, gels, and lucky charms.
- A cycling jersey for the recreational racer
- Fabric blend encourages aerodynamics and wicking
- The benefits of full-length zippers can't be overstated
- Standard complement of pockets supplies your ride
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Low key, but visible
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I ran across this on sale and liked the fact that it was not too over the top. The fit is spot on and true to size (I'm 6'1" 180 and got a large). However, it is cut with a V-shaped torso in mind. The stripe is more gray than white, but that's no big deal to me. As far as tailoring goes, the quality is outstanding.