Ready for race day.
You've done the miles and trained through challenging winter and early spring conditions, so now all you have left to do is start checking races off your calendar. Earning points and podiums requires kit that you can depend on, and if you're riding unaffiliated or hoping to earn a sponsorship this year, Sugoi's RSE Women's Jersey is a strong contender to be your go-to.
Made with a stretchy, form-fitting polyester and spandex blend, the RSE employs a contoured racing fit designed to follow your body movements in the saddle. Sugoi adds mesh panels to help encourage more airflow throughout the moisture-wicking jersey and lengthened the sleeves to update the RSE to modern aerodynamic trends. A wealth of three rear pockets provides you with room to stash race day essentials, and an additional zippered pocket secures keys, ID, or other things you want to be sure you don't lose in the heated moments of a race.
View more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.