Be an Alpha male.
Running and cycling gear have a lot in common, like the need to be breathable, flexible, feature-rich, and streamlined, so it's not surprising that Sugoi's RSE Alpha Men's Bike Jacket is really just an altered version of its award-winning, weather-proven Alpha Hybrid running jacket. It uses the same fabrics and similar design, with a cycling-specific cut and details that make it more at home on the bike.
The foundation of the Alpha is Micro Pro, a thermally efficient and breathable fabric that delivers surprising warmth in a thin, mobile package. It also sheds wind and resists moisture, so chilly breezes and light rain won't turn you into an icicle before you've ridden 10 miles. By lining the jacket with Polartec Alpha insulation, Sugoi makes sure it
delivers enough warmth to keep you comfortable on chilly days, and it included ultra-breathable MidZero fabric at the sides, arms, and center back to increase ventilation and reduce moisture buildup during high-energy rides.
View more Men's Jackets
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Good cold weather jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
Used the jacket for the first time today. It was a cool/cold morning ride. It started out at 28 F went up to 39 F. I was never cold or to hot during the ride. The jacket works as well as they claim it does. As for sizing I usually buy medium in Sportful and Castelli, this jacket in a medium fits good, but the at the hips it is a little loose, but It didn't let in any cool air when riding. I was wearing this jacket with a Sportful Ultra Light WS jacket and a thin base layer.