No more cold-weather excuses.
Winter can be a seriously extended recovery period if you want it to, or it can be the season during which you pick up the edge that'll get you on the podium come springtime. Sugoi's RS Zero Long-Sleeve Women's Jersey is made to keep you riding through cold weather, with a blend of warm, efficient fabrics that keep you in the saddle when the temperatures drop.
At the back and sides you'll find Midzero, which is employed for its excellent breathability and moisture-wicking properties. This soft medium-weight fabric features a brushed inner layer that pulls moisture away from the skin, creating a warm and dry micro-climate, while the outer-layer has a stronger, abrasion-resistant face. It also provides full-motion stretch without adding bulk, so you're able to layer the RS Zero or wear it alone.
At the sleeves and chest, Sugoi opts for the lightweight Firewall 180 to add superior wind-resistance to the Zero RS without sacrificing breathability. A light brushed interior assists with thermal regulation, while a PU coating keeps the wind and light rain at bay. Additionally, Firewall 180 stretches quite well to provide an excellent range of motion.
As far as construction goes, the RS Zero uses Sugoi's Form Fit in order to aid in moisture management and to simplify layering. A full-zip front ensures an easy entry and exit, as well as allowing for on-the-fly temperature adjustments. The three rear pockets expand easily to create extra storage space for a shell, and the signature hem gripper keeps the jersey from climbing up and exposing your skin to the elements. As a finishing touch, reflective elements help you stay visible on the road.
- Stay warm through cold winter rides
- Thermal fabric reduces heat loss
- Breathable, lightweight fabric resists the elements
- Streamlined fit reduces excess fabric
- Reflective elements increase visibility to motorists
View more Women's Long Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.