The ride must go on.
Designed to take the edge off of cold-weather rides, Sugoi's RS Zero Long Sleeve Jersey delivers the warmth and wind-resistance that year-round cyclists need while building winter base miles or racing in Flemish weather. Grab it to stay warm and dry while you build your own heat in tough conditions.
By strategically pairing thermal fabric panels with wind-resistant ones, Sugoi ensures you have both warmth and protection from the wind on your ride, without trapping heat once you start to warm-up. Breathable MidZero fabric on the back and sides holds a layer of heat next to your skin, while Firewall 180 on the sleeves and chest blocks wind and a light drizzle, if needed. And with its slim fit, the RS Zero gives you the option to pair a range of baselayers with it, from merino in fall to barely-there polyester in late spring.
- Continue your training through wind and rain in this jersey
- Slim fit allows for ample layering possibilities
- Fabrics block wind and rain while lightly insulating
- 3 rear pockets plus one water-resistant pocket stash essentials
- Reflective accents help you stay visible at night
- Back hem gripper prevents jersey from riding up
View more Men's Long Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
Giro New Road Insulated Shirt - Long Sleeve - Men's
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.