Cap off your winter kit.
You have your baselayers, tights, a shell, thermal shoe covers, and headband to keep your core warm on that blustery winter ride, and just need a warm pair of gloves to complete the weather-fighting package. The Sugoi RS Zero Gloves cap off the kit to keep your fingers from freezing on cold, dreary winter rides.
The RS Zero gloves are fashioned from a three-layer knit shell that's simultaneously waterproof and breathable, with thermal insulation across the back of the hand to keep you warm and dry through high-intensity intervals and unexpected cloudbursts. They're sewn with a pre-curved shape to increase comfort as well as provide a better interface with handlebars for braking and shifting, with foam padding on the palms increases comfort for long winter rides. The forefingers boast a thermal conductive tip for compatibility with touch screens, letting you answer calls and document the ride without exposing your hands to the weather.
- Keep your hands warm and dry through winter training rides
- Waterproof softshell protects against the elements
- Thermal insulation keeps hands warm
- Foam palm padding soaks up vibrations
- Thermal conductive forefinger is touchscreen compatible
View more Men's Long Finger Cycling Gloves
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.