Warmth is afoot.
When it comes to cool-weather cycling, the Vancouver-based Sugoi has had its knits dialed-in for over twenty years, and the RS Winter Socks are the perfect example of how Sugoi's dedication to technical designs combat the chills of winter. The secret ingredient is so secret, though, with Sugoi opting for merino wool yarn in order to boost warmth without compromising breathability.
Engineered panels of stretch fabrics that incorporate wool allow the RS Winter socks to conform to the shape of your feet to retain warmth without limiting movement or compromising blood circulation. The material blend also ensures that, while heat stays in, moisture is expelled, helping to keep your dogs warm and dry even when pushing over a sweat-inducing, late season alpine climb.
For the long haul, denser cushioning at the footbed reduces the all-to-common hot spots and adds a touch more insulation between your foot and chilly cycling soles. The front of the above-ankle cuff also gets the thicker material treatment for added warmth on chilly descents and windy days.
- A cycling sock for cold days cranking out hot watts
- Incorporates merino wool, cycling's original wonder material
- Manages moisture to keep feet dry and warm
- Additional material pads and insulates throughout the sock
View more Bike Socks
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.