The Sugoi Men's RS Tri Speedsuit lets you focus on your splits with confidence that your wardrobe will function perfectly. Fashioned from a blend of fabrics designed to dry quickly, provide support, and protect you from the sun, this speedsuit is ready to take on everything from a local sprint to a 70.3 and beyond.
Ultra Aero fabric across the sleeves provides a streamlined fit that slices through the air, and engineered grippers hold the hems firmly yet comfortably in place. Hydrodynamic pockets across the back of the suit reduce water drag for speedy swim times and allow for storage of small necessities to power the ride and run. Sugoi includes its top-end TriLite Pro chamois, boasting triple-density padding to provide comfortable support without any unnecessary bulk.
View more Men's Tri Suits
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
I'm 5'8, 204lbs, massy, not huge but not skinny. Got a good spare tire on me so this fits great. When I wore other TRI tops and bottoms was just too tight and stuff hanging out everywhere. This feels like a cool looking shirt and bib if that makes sense. Wearing this for Ironman Texas and other races prior. I tried L and XL. Large was too tight and XL was perfect. Waist is 35 inches.