RS Training Long-Sleeve Jersey
Designed to take the edge off of cold-weather rides, this pro-fit jersey delivers the warmth and wind-resistance that year-round cyclists need while building winter base miles in adverse conditions.
By strategically pairing thermal fabric panels with wind-resistant ones, Sugoi ensures you have both warmth and protection from the wind on your ride, without trapping excess heat once you start to warm up. Breathable MidZero fabric on the back and sides holds a layer of heat next to your skin, while Firewall 180 on the sleeves and chest blocks wind and a light drizzle, if needed. And with its slim fit, the RS Zero gives you the option to pair a range of base layers with it, or use it under a cycling jacket for deep winter rides.
- Enjoy cold-weather rides with this thermal cycling jersey
- Fabric on chest and shoulders fends off wind and light rain
- Thermal fabric on sides and back offers soft, breathable warmth
- Three rear pockets for storing snacks, tube, or tools
- Reflective accents help you be seen in low light