Spring is here.
As soon as you feel the first hint of spring in the air, it's hard not to fill up your tires, put on your favorite summer kit, and head out for a ride. However, once you're out on the roads, riding through a tunnel of lingering snowbanks and along gusty descents, the deceptive nature of spring riding becomes pretty obvious. When you're trying to adapt to warmer sun than you've felt in months, coupled with unpredictably cold descents, Sugoi's RS Thermal Jersey will make the transition days easier, providing a lightweight thermal layer that will give you more protection than warm-weather kit, while letting you enjoy the freedom of riding without multiple layers.
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.