Ride your way.
One girl's favorite pair of jeans may be another's nightmare, and unsurprisingly, the same can be true for cycling kit. If ankle-length skinnies have been your favorite trend of the year because they actually fit your less vertically blessed legs, take a look at the Sugoi RS Shorty cycling shorts. With a five-inch inseam, these shorts would be barely-there on many women, but more petite ladies may find that length to be ideal.
Instead of a 9-inch inseam creeping a little too close to your kneecap on your next ride, you'll enjoy supportive, breathable fabric cut in a contoured silhouette that ends around your mid-thigh with the Shorty. Plus, Sugoi made sure to include its women's-specific Formula FX women's chamois, which comes prepared to balance long-ride comfort with summertime breathability and ventilation on a women's-specific platform.
Leg grippers prevent those shorter-than-average hems from riding up any higher than you want them to on a tough climb, while a wide, flat waistband provides a supportive fit when you're stretched out in the saddle, settling into your drops for the long, cool descent.
- Ditch your too-long kit for this petite everyday short
- Form-fitting cut allows fabric to rapidly wick moisture
- UPF 50+ fabric blocks harmful UV rays
- Plush chamois delivers cushion, relief, and breathability
- Leg grippers prevent leg hems from riding up or bunching
View more Women's Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.