Overflowing with comfort.
Getting more performance out of your gear, the Sugoi Men's RS Pro Short uses three strategically placed fabrics for maximum comfort on the road. The outer legs utilize Sugoi's Ultra Aero fabric that's dimpled for a slippery aerodynamic surface, while the slimmed-down front panels leverage ultra-thin Tri-Force fabric for enhanced breathability and temperature regulation. Increasing durability along the inner legs, the short's Firo fabric reinforces the chamois area for extra resistance against saddle abrasion.
Designed to eliminate chafing and bulk, the included Formula FX Chamois is molded and welded for an excellent fit without an inseam, meaning there's no seam rubbing against the saddle. This chamois features breathable perforations and a V-notch for extra ventilation on hot summer rides. Its 4-way stretch fabric and advanced lamination provide a smooth, seam-free surface that conforms to your body, while the welded center channel and high-density vibration dampening relieve pressure and fatigue from long, punishing rides. Moreover, you'll find the short's clean-finish leg grippers prevent the short riding up, and its single side pocket holds your smart phone or energy gels for close-at-hand convenience.
- Pro-level performance and cush comfort in a road-ready short
- Stretchy fabric provides flexibility and wicks moisture
- Form-fitting design allows you to move freely
- Engineered fabric on outer thighs maximizes breathability
- Chamois uses poron foam for comfort in the saddle
- Perforated forward ventilated chamois keeps things airy
- Leg grippers provide slip-free comfort without constriction