Change is good.
Upgrading your bib shorts for the start of the new season is an exciting change: the loyal pair of bibs that have seen you through endless rides and miles of races are now undeniably reaching the end of their lifespan, and putting on a brand new pair has finally allowed you to fully appreciate the extent to which your old ones had worn out. Sugoi's RS Pro Women's Bib Shorts embody some of the advancements bib short construction has undergone since you bought your last pair, and with their versatile 8.5in inseam and Sugoi's convenient Pit Stop strap design, the RS Pro's are more than ready to fill the void left in your wardrobe by the retirement of your old standby bibs.
Sugoi uses a synthetic blend to construct the shorts, constructing the outer thigh panels with its Ultra Aero fabric to help air move as efficiently as possible over the surface of the fabric. The contoured, form-fitting cut of the shorts further aids in accomplishing this goal by eliminating ridges or bunches in the fabric, making the RS Pro well-adapted to a road race. The clips on the minimal bib straps that Sugoi refers to as its Pit Stop design promise to lessen the dread when you know you can't avoid a natural break, and the Formula FX women's chamois provides support and cushioning in the saddle on a seam-free surface that won't inhibit your ability to spin the pedals in a race.
- Bib shorts for road cycling and racing
- Synthetic material is sleek and bunch-free
- Ultra Aero panels maximize airflow
- UPF 50+ provides defense against dangerous rays
- Leg gripper eliminates slipping without squeezing
- Formula FX Women's chamois provides seam-free cushioning
- 8.5-inch inseam provides plenty of coverage
- Pit Stop strap design makes nature's calls easier