The caring jacket.
The wind doesn't care that today is your five-hour tempo ride. Neither does the light, early April showers that it blew in. Sugoi cares, though, and the RS Women's Jacket is proof that the Canadian brand wants you to get those miles because it cuts windchill, repels moderate precipitation and road spray, and disappears into a jersey pocket when not in use.
The jacket is made from Sugoi's Helium material, which is windproof and water-resistant but sacrifices some of the water-resistance of heavier weather resistance in favor of breathability and stretch. This allows Sugoi to cut the jacket in a slim, race-worthy fit. It also suits the jacket for work/rest cycles of intervals by helping to ensure that you don't get mired in a clammy calamity after an exertion.
- A packable cycling jacket for inclement conditions
- Provides light wind and rain protection for spring base miles
- Slim fit is appropriate for racing and aggressive training
- Rear pocket with zipper for additional protection
View more Women's Jackets
Gore Bike Wear Element Windstopper Active Shell Zip-Off Jacket - Women's
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.